Monday, February 20, 2006

Planning our cruise

Later this year, we're doing a cruise with Steve and Andi, one of the Babe's brothers and his wonderful wife, who are celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary by getting away to the Caribbean. There'll be a few other family members on this trip as well, which'll be nice, but it's pretty significant that this'll be my first cruise ever as well as our first cruise together.  (The Babe's done one cruise before this.) 

We're looking at beach trips, shopping, a butterfly farm, and a number of other things.  I'm also thinking that I need to start convincing the Babe that she needs skimpier bathing wear to show off that gorgeous frame of hers.  I'm doubtful of my ability to get her to the level of Wicked Weasel swimwear by this cruise, but as Robert Browning  said, "A man's reach should exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?"

Share/Bookmark

No comments: