Sunday, April 03, 2005

Sunday morning--it's later when you think

Went out to see Guess Who last night, a movie starring Bernie Mac, who I like, and Ashton Kutcher, who I'm surprised to find that I'd pay money to see, much less enjoy in anything other than "That 70's Show." But it was a really good movie, definitely worth the money.

As the tax paperwork gets more and more complete, the office is getting cleaner and cleaner. Stacks of paper that have accumulated since the start of the Firefox book are being whittled down, sifted, and filed or discarded. I'm even getting some dusting done. BTW, my former next-door-neighbor commented that "Firefox and Thunderbird Garage" sounds like the title of a Sherman Alexie novel.

I need to set a bunch of clocks forward today.

Share/Bookmark

No comments: