Monday, April 04, 2005

Monday in the wee hours

My body still thinks it's 12:50 and not 1:50am so I'm not nearly as sleepy as I could be.

An old friend asked me if I'd be the emcee at the CASA (Cascadia Alternative Spirituality Association) Spring Fling on May 1. Sadly, I had to say "No," as I'm going to be travelling a lot in the subsequent two weeks and won't be able to squeeze in a second trip to Seattle. But you should consider showing up--it should be a fun event.

CASA's mission is "to establish and maintain an urban physical facility for alternative spirituality communities to hold worship services, classes, meetings and social events, as well as to host offices for member communities." Given the difficulty that minority religions sometimes have in finding suitable meeting space, it's a boon to the community. Go check them out if you live in or near Seattle.

Share/Bookmark

No comments: