Tuesday, August 04, 2009

"Hello, Kitty" Hell

Okay, there are a lot of strange things in this world, many of which I like. One of these things is Sanrio "Hello, Kitty" stuff. Okay, I'm a sucker for cute and "Hello, Kitty" is all about cute, of course. It's just really charming and I like seeing little children with "Hello, Kitty" dolls.

However, Sanrio has been willing to license the "Hello, Kitty" image to anyone that wants it. This may not sound like a bad thing for someone who enjoys it, but I'd like to emphasize that they're willing to license the image to anyone that wants it. ANYONE.

There's a guy married to a "Hello, Kitty" fan who's been collecting info on everything he can find with a "Hello, Kitty" logo on it, either licensed or just the image as a reminder. His site is "Hello, Kitty" Hell and it takes this to a level I never would've suspected could happen.

Things you can see that have the "Hello, Kitty" image include:
And you can keep all of this in a Hello Kitty House.

Take your glucose meds and be careful of sugar overload and go romp around the site.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Skye said...

There is also a Hello Kitty vibrator. Check it out at Babeland.com (a truly awesome sex toy site). You can even take pictures of it all over the world and send them in.

No, I don't have one. Maybe I should. :)