Thursday, February 02, 2006

Susan emulating the cat

Susan was looking at the various cat pix that I've got on my Flickr account and was impressed at Yang's consistency... which is to say, he's always been able to fall over and sleep at a moment's notice. I explained to her that it was a case of gravity just sucking him to the floor and not letting go. She liked his ability to be instantly somnolent so much that she figured that she'd try it out for herself.

IMG_0582

When I came out of the kitchen a few minutes ago, she was lying on the floor of the living room. I asked "Are you being Yang?" She said "Yes, that's it exactly." Well, cool!

IMG_0584

So, I guess these pix show that the only thing that differentiates her from your basic TV murder victim is that there's no blood on the floor.

IMG_0583

Share/Bookmark

No comments: