Monday, June 06, 2005

Good heavens, has it been a week already?

Sheesh! I realized that I've not posted anything since last Tuesday. Sonomagun! Okay, it's late and I've been on the run all day but tomorrow I'm going to post a zillion pictures that I uploaded this evening, I prrrromise!

In the meantime, let me suggest that you watch this classic clip from the Stick Figure Death Theatre, a classic site that combines time-wasting with doing truly horrible things that make you laugh and feel guilty. A truly fine example of this--which you should all immediately go look at right away--is the Bungee Rock Climbing Super Death of Doom or Miscalculation. Be sure to watch it all the way through; there's a lot to see. It keeps getting worse. #4 is my favorite for the sheer perversity, but all of them are funny in that "ohhhhhh, nooooooo!" sense that We Love So Much.

Lots to tell you about soon, including a great show we saw on Saturday with the "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" cast doing improv for about 90 minutes on stage. Go look at truly awful things happening to stick figures for the moment and I'll be back witcha shortly.

Share/Bookmark

No comments: