Sunday, September 19, 2010

Landscaping

We have a landscape design company coming in on Wednesday to look at our backyard and discuss what we're interested in doing. I keep thinking that I'd like a greenhouse somewhere--maybe not a big one, but big enough. The Babe is not of the opinion we'll have room and that it may just end up being coldframes. We'll see: I sense negotiation coming.

What I'd like is something that I can start seedlings in really early and also grow some of the things that need hothouse conditions, like peppers and cantaloupes. This year was so disappointing for even growing tomatoes that I'd like to be able to start seedlings very early next year and get a solid leap on the weather. And even keep some things in the greenhouse if I need to.

I'm thinking of something rather like this one, which is 6' x 8':


Share/Bookmark

No comments: