Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm on IMDB!

I just realized I'd posted this information on Twitter but not here on my blog, and it's important stuff.  

Thanks to Jason Scott and his inclusion of me as one of his selected experts in his excellent film BBS: The Documentary, I have a screen credit.  

So, I now have a listing on IMDB

Ta-effing-DAH!!! 

Seriously, Jason Scott has done an excellent job of documenting the history of computer bulletin boards, an important part of telecommunications history that laid the foundation for almost everything we now take for granted on the Internet and the World Wide Web. Without his careful and exhaustive work, many parts of this history would have been lost forever within 10-15 years. He deserves great credit for an exceptional piece of work.

Share/Bookmark

No comments: