- I got the taxes done (and got our refund).
- I wrote an article for an accounting magazine.
- I've been turning out lectures for the students every week (which has been about 8 hours/week just to do that).
- I'm being productive at my yob, getting foundational stuff written on this project I'm on.
- I've been hitting the gym pretty regularly. Even trying a new arm set that's doing pretty well and adding some bulk.
- I'm past that cold we've all been getting.
- My office is even reasonably clean.
My biggest complaint this morning is that I pulled a muscle in my neck yesterday so I'm keeping my head very, very straight so I don't cause myself pain. I should get an ice pack from the freezer in a while and reduce the swelling.
All in all, I'd say "Not bad!"