Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Hot DAMN!

It's nice to know that even Americans force-fed propaganda through the Fox News Channel have their limits for stupidity. I'm sorry that the margins weren't wider, but it's nice to see Bush grovelling. It's lovely to see Rumsfeld quitting rather than probably getting shipped out to Iraq without body armor to man a sentry post. And I really enjoyed getting email today from ImpeachBush.org that basically said we've got a Democratic majority in place in the House and Senate, now it's time to move the agenda to impeachment.

Works for me. They can't do enough to that little weasel to even the scales, but the Talmud says that to publicly humiliate a man is to murder him. I like the idea of as much public humiliation for him as we can find. International war crimes tribunal, maybe?

It may be too late to save the world from total ecological collapse, but I now feel a small sense of hope that we might, maybe, possibly be in a position to do something other than rape and pillage. I'll sleep well tonight.
Share/Bookmark

No comments: