Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Nuclear stress test tomorrow

I'm going in for the nuclear stress test tomorrow, in which they're going to pump my heart full of dyes and see what it does when at rest and when it's stressed (on a treadmill, apparently, though just to get it up to peak rate). We'll be able to see if there's a blockage anywhere. Chances are very good that there isn't, but it's really nice to know these things for sure, y'know?

If they do find something, I'm going to be whisked over to the other side of the hospital for an angiogram followed by Who Knows What? I'm hoping that if there's something hidden to find that they find it so they can treat it. If there's nothing to be found, I'd like to know that, too.

The worst part, though, is no bloody caffeine for 24 hours before the test!!!. I'm drinking decaf right now just for the sense of having something, but plblbplbppblplpblpbplplpblpblbttt!!!!

Share/Bookmark

No comments: