Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Found the chip widget!

I was digging out the suitcase in order to pack for my next trip (Denver, STC Board meeting) and the widget for holding the camera's picture chip was buried in the bottom. Yay! I've downloaded the pix from the chip to my computer, but uploading them all to the picture website is going to take a while--there are a little over 200 of them to sort through. It'll take more time than I've got at the moment; gotta get ready to go to the Board meeting oh yippee skippee.

Hold that thought, beloved readers; I'll be back in a few days assuming the planes get there and back okay.

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

bozoette said...

You can always count on anonymous for a hot tip! BTW, you'll have to tell me all the board meeting dirt when you return... ;-)