Saturday, June 18, 2005

Cleaning up today

We're cleaning the house from stem to stern today so not much chance to blog or the like. Did have time to say that the new computer I ordered proved to be a bust--no motherboard documentation, crappy support, incompetent technicians--so I'm returning it and buying something locally that will ultimately cost me $250 less for a better computer. (Did I mention that I made the mistake of buying an HP computer? Hanging out with those Compaq folks has really dragged their quality down to the gutter.)

I must point you at one of the funniest pictures I've seen in a while. I don't recommend romping around on the site; it's pretty mucky and definitely not safe for work, but this picture is wonderful.

Addendum: EvilIrishBastard.com closed down, but I fortuitously saved the picture because it was that good. Here you go:

Share/Bookmark

No comments: